In order to be a recognized homeowners association, the association must be a Florida corporation. To be official, the governing documents must be recorded with the Clerk of the County Court. The documents for Artisti at Venetian Golf & River Club Property Owners Association, Inc. (Artisti) can be found on this page.
Note: Some documents are very large and may take a few moments to download/open.
Florida Statute 720
In Florida, property owner association laws are derived from Statute 720. Commonly referred to as simply HOA laws, these encompass everything from homeowner association dues to board meetings and regulations.
The governing documents for Artisti are below. Click on each link to see/print the document.
- Articles of Incorporation
- Declaration of Covenants, Conditions & Restrictions
- First Supplement to the Declaration of Covenants, Conditions & Restrictions
- Venetian Golf & River Club Maintenance Agreement
- Rules & Regulations and Architectural Standards
While the information provided above is believed to be correct, there is no liability for any loss or damage occurring by reason of reliance thereon.